Hong Kong – Burba Hotel Network (BHN), Horwath HTL, and Stiles Capital Events, co-hosts and organizers of the annual Hotel Investment Conference Asia Pacific (HICAP), are pleased to announce that entries for the HICAP 2017 Sustainable Hotel Awards are now being accepted. The deadline for submissions is 1 August 2017. The 28th annual HICAP will be held 18-20 October 2017, at the InterContinental Hong Kong.
The annual HICAP Sustainable Hotel Awards were launched in 2007 and are designed to recognize hotels in the Asia Pacific region creating innovative new methods, strategies and technologies to face today’s sustainable development challenge, while providing tangible examples of sustainable best practices that can be replicated and adapted across the region.
Submissions will be judged by a specially selected panel of experts including:
- Robert Day, Senior Vice President, WATG
- Lyndall DeMarco, Managing Director, Only Sustainability Pty Ltd
- Prashant Kapoor, EDGE Program Lead and Principal Specialist Green Buildings, IFC
- Eric Ricaurte, Founder & CEO, Greenview
- Masaru Takayama, Founder and Chair, Asian Ecotourism Network
Winners will be notified in September 2017 and the awards will be presented at the Closing Awards Luncheon at HICAP on 20 October 2017, at the InterContinental Hong Kong.
Instructions for HICAP Sustainable Award entries and the judging criteria may be downloaded from the HICAP website, www.HICAPconference.com.