Alternative Ownership Conference Hotels & Resorts
– Asia Pacific
13-14 March 2019, Grand Hyatt Singapore
The only Asia Pacific conference focused on alternative ownership and mixed-use resorts
→ Timeshare and Vacation Clubs
→ Fractional Ownership
→ Private Residence Clubs
→ Branded Residences
→ Condo Hotels
Discover at AOCAP why the alternative ownership business models have significant potential in Asia Pacific and how such market potential might be realized. For investors, owners or developers looking for ways to monetize undeveloped resort real estate, repurpose or further optimize returns on existing inventory, alternative ownership offers an additional or ‘alternative’ option to the more common ideas of a stand-alone hotel or integrated resort.
Conference topics addressed include:
– Commercial benefits and operational synergies within mixed use projects
– The ability to optimize yields using shared ownership structures
– Innovations in resort architecture and design
– Marketing and sales approaches and innovations
– Consumer preferences and travel industry trends
– Industry challenges and constraints
Who Attends AOCAP?
– Investors & Owners – Lenders – Developers – Hotel Chain/Management Companies – Investment Bankers – Shared Ownership Companies – Real Estate & Financial Intermediaries – Consultants – Lawyers – Architects & Designers – Sales & Marketing – Exchange Networks – Government/Tourism – Media
Asia Pacific Resort Development Organization
The Asia Pacific Resort Development Organization (APRDO) is the first overarching organization in Asia Pacific to support and promote the timeshare industry in the region, provide a framework that fosters innovation and regulation in the industry and ensures that business practices are being conducted to the highest ethical standards.
For more information on APRDO or on becoming a member, please contact Jonathan Mills or any of the executive committee members.
Executive committee of the organization includes –
President – Bill Minnock, Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Vice President – Jonathan Mills, RCI
Treasurer – Joe Hickman, Interval International
Secretary – Gisle Sarheim, Hilton Grand Vacations
Associate Director – Paul Dean, Dean and Associates
Associate Director – Shin Siow, Wyndham Hotel Group