Alternative Ownership Conference Hotels & Resorts
– Asia Pacific
28-29 March 2018, Pan Pacific Singapore
The only Asia Pacific conference focused on alternative ownership and mixed-use resorts
→ Timeshare and Vacation Clubs
→ Fractional Ownership
→ Private Residence Clubs
→ Branded Residences
→ Condo Hotels
Discover at AOCAP why the alternative ownership business models have significant potential in Asia Pacific and how such market potential might be realized. For investors, owners or developers looking for ways to monetize undeveloped resort real estate, repurpose or further optimize returns on existing inventory, alternative ownership offers an additional or ‘alternative’ option to the more common ideas of a stand-alone hotel or integrated resort.
Conference topics addressed include:
– Commercial benefits and operational synergies within mixed use projects
– The ability to optimize yields using shared ownership structures
– Innovations in resort architecture and design
– Marketing and sales approaches and innovations
– Consumer preferences and travel industry trends
– Industry challenges and constraints
Who Attends AOCAP?
– Investors & Owners – Lenders – Developers – Hotel Chain/Management Companies – Investment Bankers – Shared Ownership Companies – Real Estate & Financial Intermediaries – Consultants – Lawyers – Architects & Designers – Sales & Marketing – Exchange Networks – Government/Tourism – Media
NETWORK WITH ATTENDEES!
This feature allows you to communicate with other registered conference delegates before and during the event, providing an efficient and effective way to network and schedule meetings. It allows you to search the AOCAP database of registered delegates to find the person you wish to communicate with, and send them a message.
Available to all registered delegates of AOCAP, Click here to log-in.